Have you been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, or are at high risk for Gestational Diabetes? Have you been told that if this doesn’t get under control that you may have a very large baby and possibly need early induction or other birth interventions? I’m guessing you would like to get those sugars back to normal so that you don’t need to take additional medications or increase risk of interventions at your birth? And did you know that a large percentage of women diagnosed with GD go on to develop Type 2 diabetes?
Ok mum, let’s turn this situation around. You can do it.
It is well known that diet, supplements and lifestyle adjustments can hugely improve blood glucose stability in GD. I have supported many women to improve this situation, alongside obstetricians and endocrinologists; whether you are currently taking insulin or other medications for this or not. Let’s do this for you.
And here’s an awesome way to make this even easier on you – this can all be done online or by phone. So you can be local to me, in another town/state/country. You get the same care and support as if you were sitting in my room with me having a cup of tea.
Doing this all online/by phone means that you don’t have to add another appointment to rush to, and you can squeeze this in from home between your other appointments and family commitments (and caring for yourself and baby!). Of course, I am also happy to welcome you into my clinic if you wish to see me in person.
This program is tailored to you and your needs at this time and leading up to the birth (or after the birth if needed):
- Initial 90 minute consultation – to dive deep into your current and past medical history, diet and lifestyle, to get to the underlying areas of focus.
- 3 follow-up appointments – so we can monitor and make swift and effective changes along the way.
- Specific diet/nutrition guidance – to take the guesswork out of what is and isn’t going to help you get the results you need right now.
- All your practitioner-only supplements* – for the highest grade and most effective practitioner-only products (no crap supplements that make you ill or constipated or are poorly absorbed) for keeping blood sugar at optimal levels, as shown in studies.
- Test interpretation and education – in collaboration with your doctors I will monitor what is happening with your blood glucose (and any other) test results so we know how we need to continue to proceed to achieve or maintain great results.
- Recipes, links, tip sheets – the right information and support so you don’t have to deal with conflicting information on google.
There’s no time to lose! Let’s get this on track for you!
All prices are in Australian dollars.
*Basic and effective practitioner-only supplements are included, and depending on your individual health needs, additional supplements may be required (not included in package price).