Have you been interested in biocompatibility hair testing to resolve some of your health issues and symptoms?
I’ve been using this non-invasive simple hair test in my clinic almost since I began, and I have seen the positive results time and time again. We test for sensitivity and ‘compatibility’ against over 500 specific foods and household products. We get a comprehensive report that tells us what has come up fine for you and what has come up as a problem. This is not an allergy test. This is sub-allergy – the things that are often hard to pinpoint and require elimination diets, and even then it’s not definite what is the culprit or not.
These ‘problem’ items will be causing some level of aggravation, immune response or inflammation to your system, which means that your body is busy dealing with this rather than being allowed to function optimally or deal with any health issues or symptoms you are having. The idea is that you remove these items from your life as much as you can for a temporary period of time and allow your body to repair and work as it is meant to.
And the greatest thing – the testing is extremely specific. So for example, we look at butter, different cheeses, different types of milk, etc. instead of just saying to eliminate ‘dairy’ altogether. Many items are even specific right down to the brand name.
We then make sure that any other diet changes, nutrient deficiencies or lifestyle issues are also addressed with appropriate advice and changes if needed.
This is appropriate for everyone – newborns, children, adults, elderly…even animals!
Although no specific result can be guaranteed, I have seen positive improvements in the following issues/symptoms in my clinic and with my own clients:
- fatigue/lack of energy
- eczema/acne/skin issues
- pain due to a variety of health conditions/reasons
- fertility – for both partners
- chronic infections
- recurrent illness and other immune issues
- colic/wind/reflux/fussiness/sleep issues in babies
- weight loss/gain/management (loss of excess weight is often a side effect of this test)
- premenstrual symptoms
- mood issues – anxiety/depression/irritability
- an important component of stress management
- children’s behaviour issues
- and most other health areas
I have seen clients…
- resolve lifelong constipation
- resolve facial tics
- regulate bowel motions instead of alternating constipation/diarrhoea
- improve eczema, acne and other skin issues
- reduce unexplained skin itching
- regain much increased energy and be able to exercise and be social again
- think more clearly and concentrate for longer periods of time
- reduce behaviour extremes, hyperactivity, emotional highs and lows
- reduce back pain and joint pain
- reduce frequency of colds and infections which were frequently occurring previously
- reduce wind and colic issues and be able to sleep longer periods of time and with less discomfort
- reduce pain from endometriosis
- falling pregnant with the support of this test and other advice
- less frequent anxiety and generally improved mood and feeling more positive and hopeful
- reduce frequency of chronically occurring sinus infections
- lose weight with much more ease
- gain muscle mass more easily
I honestly believe that everyone should do this testing. There is always something that can be improved. It wasn’t until I did the testing on myself, thinking I had no ‘problems’, that I realised I had improvements with issues that were not noticeable to me before.
What’s included in this mini package?
- The hair test for 50+ specific foods and household products (value $327)
- In depth 90 minute initial consultation with me, in person or by phone or online (value $180)
- Follow-up 30-45 minute consultation (value $90)
You can choose $500 paid up front or 2 payments of $250 over 2 weeks. All prices are in Australian dollars.
What is the process?
At your first appointment with me you provide me with a sample (or mail it to me if by distance). This appointment is in-depth You provide me with a small sample of your hair (or saliva if you or your baby don’t have any hair!) which gets sent off to the testing centre. Depending what country you are from, a different list of foods/items will be used.
This first appointment is also where we go over everything that’s going on with you in-depth. We start with some basic prescriptive advice that you can get going with right away (and also if there is any blood testing that might be necessary I can write a referral to your doctor).
About 2-3 weeks later we have your follow-up consultation to go over the results of the hair test (and any blood tests if they’ve been done), how thing are going for you so far with the initial advice, and if there is anything else that needs to be in place at this time. And then away you go!
What are you waiting for to feel better?