**CLOSED UNTIL NEXT ROUND**
Already know you want in? Choose your option below. Otherwise read on…
I know how it feels.
You’ve lost one or more babies during or after pregnancy. And now you’re pregnant again.
Maybe you were desperate to become pregnant again. Maybe you feared it. And now during pregnancy you are equal parts excited and terrified.
What if it happens again? What if you lose another baby?
But this should be an exciting time (as everyone keeps telling you).
Every little niggle. Every little symptom. Or lack of symptoms. Sometimes you’re ok or feeling quite happy and positive. Sometimes you panic.
I know. I’ve lost 3 babies in pregnancy before my current pregnancy. It has been joyous, and it has been fraught with anxiety.
Very early on I implemented a number of strategies to make sure that I stayed calm and healthy as much as possible and gave myself and my baby the best chance to make it.
You’ve probably tried a number of things to make sure that this pregnancy carries on healthfully. And that you feel ok (heck, even ‘good’!) too. But I’m guessing it hasn’t really worked as much as you’ve wanted it to.
And that’s probably because you haven’t got all the pieces to the puzzle…yet.
And there is so much information out there about what you could or should be doing to help yourself and your baby through this pregnancy right now. It’s confusing to know if you’re doing the ‘right’ things!
But there is another way. A much, much easier way. It doesn’t have to be so hard.
I have put together the necessary puzzle pieces to help you move through this with more calm, health, and a better chance of holding your healthy baby at the end. And you’ll be able to do this with grace and ease.
After two devastating miscarriages and a stillbirth, Felicia became pregnant for a fourth time. She really, really wanted to be pregnant and have a baby. But right from the start Felicia felt anxious that something would go wrong at any moment. I suggested she allow me to support her with the components of this program. She knew she couldn’t carry on experiencing such extreme emotions and second guessing what she was doing and constantly googling. She knew it wasn’t good for her or her baby or her partner. Halfway through her pregnancy, she is now feeling much better. Felicia certainly still has her ‘moments’ but they don’t last as long, and she knows what to do. She knows that she is taking care of her health and her baby’s health in all the right ways, and her emotions are more stable. Felicia is looking forward to meeting her baby with renewed joy. (*results not typical)
Did you know that 1 in 4 pregnancies ends in loss? If you’re reading this, you’ve been there. Maybe even two or three or many times. Statistically, there is every chance that your pregnancy will work out just fine, especially with the right support.
- You’ll be given nutritional, supplement and lifestyle information so you have the best chance of maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
- Get all your questions answered during our weekly Facebook lives so you don’t have to google or second guess yourself.
- Come away from your targeted guided relaxations feeling much calmer and relaxed and positive.
- Learn how to safely exercise with our custom-made yoga flows for women who are pregnant following one or more losses.
- Gain support from other women in your same situation in a small and private Facebook group so you don’t have to go through this alone, as well as access to an expert in this area.
Bonuses currently available if you sign up now:
- My Super Smoothie Guide, and also my Super Smoothie Guide for Gestational Diabetes – learn how to make smoothies properly that will support you in pregnancy.
- My Labourade list of recipes to keep you hydrated and fuelled during labour (or any other time) so you don’t have to buy commercial electrolyte drinks full of nasties.
- My Angels to Rainbows eBook on healing after miscarriage and moving into your pregnancy.
- And the best bonus…beautiful surprise gifts mailed to your door…wait and see!
Here’s how it works:
- 4 weeks of content available online so you don’t have to go anywhere.
- Facebook lives each week – join us live or watch the replay afterwards if you can’t make it.
- Facebook live dates are 10:00 AEDT (Melbourne, Australia time) for 4 Mondays in a row: Feb 11, 18, 25 & March 4.
- A weekly email of information and downloads for the week – yours to keep for life.
- Specific guided relaxations and meditations for pregnancy after loss – yours to keep for life.
- 2 hours’ worth of custom-made yoga videos – yours to keep for life (also awesome to use postnatally).
- A place in our secret and safe Facebook group for life.
If you tried all this on your own:
It would cost you a pretty penny just for the bespoke customized guided meditations and yoga flows for pregnancy after loss – upwards of $2500.
If you bought a meditation album separately, it would cost you $30+.
If you signed up for unlimited yoga classes for 4 weeks, this could cost you $180+.
To see me for a consult 4 times would cost you $450.
Aside from money, what would this cost you?
It could cause you so much unnecessary stress, anxiety and heartache.
It might cost you your mental health, your physical health, your baby’s health.
It would cost you a heck of a lot of time to research and gather resources and figure this all out (and still be stressed if it’s ‘right’).
It may cost you getting incorrect info from someone else online who is unqualified, inexperienced, and just doesn’t get what a unique position we are in.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes! You can pay in 4 easy weekly payments or in one simple payment.
Will this information be available to me after the 4 week program is finished?
Yes, you have access to everything that you receive for LIFE. If you miss Facebook lives, the recording will stay up in the group for a limited time so you can watch it later.
How does this program offer support and accountability?
You will have access to me through Facebook lives, email, and the Facebook group throughout the program. You will also have support and connection from the other women in our private Facebook group to help you along if you are struggling.
I don’t have a lot of time and I feel quite stressed sometimes. How easy will this be to incorporate into my life, or will it just create more for me to do?
Ease is the name of the game here. The point of this program is to make sure that it is easy for you to participate with grace and ease and REDUCE stress and worry in your life, not make more of it.
Do yourself and your baby a huge favour and join us. By signing up now you receive all the bonuses currently available. You can pay in a simple single payment, or choose our easy payment plan.
Don’t forget that registrations are only open for a short time to allow for a small group, and will be CLOSING 9:00AM MON 11 FEBRUARY (AEDT).
Those of you joining us this round will have me while I am pregnant myself (in my 3rd trimester) too! It would be my privilege to be on this journey with you.
I am so looking forward to meeting you and supporting you through this time!