**Registrations now open for our next round – Feb/March 2020**
Already know you want in? Choose your option below. Otherwise read on…
Personalised payment plans available beyond what is offered below, if needed. Please email me directly. Let’s make this work for you!
I know how it feels.
You’ve lost one or more babies during or after pregnancy. And now you’re pregnant again.
Maybe you were desperate to become pregnant again. Maybe you feared it. And now during pregnancy you are equal parts excited and terrified.
What if it happens again? What if you lose another baby?
But this should be an exciting time (as everyone keeps telling you).
Every little niggle. Every little symptom. Or lack of symptoms. Sometimes you’re ok or feeling quite happy and positive. Sometimes you panic.
I know. I’ve lost 3 babies in pregnancy before my fourth pregnancy and rainbow baby. It was both joyous and fraught with anxiety.
Very early on in that pregnancy I implemented a number of strategies to make sure that I stayed calm and healthy as much as possible and gave myself and my baby the best chance to make it.
You’ve probably tried a number of things to make sure that this pregnancy carries on healthfully. And that you feel ok (heck, even ‘good’!) too. But I’m guessing it hasn’t really worked as much as you’ve wanted it to.
And that’s probably because you haven’t got all the pieces to the puzzle…yet.
And there is so much information out there about what you could or should be doing to help yourself and your baby through this pregnancy right now. It’s confusing to know if you’re doing the ‘right’ things!
“I felt supported and it [the program] made me more hopeful that I can carry my pregnancy to term. Love the yoga and the facebook lives. Thank you Grace, your strength and bravery has helped me and many other women immensely.” ~K. Robinson
But there is another way. A much, much easier way. It doesn’t have to be so hard.
I have put together the necessary puzzle pieces to help you move through this with more calm, health, and a better chance of holding your healthy baby at the end. And you’ll be able to do this with grace and ease.
Did you know that 1 in 4 pregnancies ends in loss? If you’re reading this, you’ve been there. Maybe even two or three or many times. Statistically, there is every chance that your pregnancy will work out just fine, especially with the right support.
- You’ll be given nutritional, supplement and lifestyle information so you have the best chance of maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
- Get all your questions answered during our weekly Facebook lives so you don’t have to google or second guess yourself.
- Come away from your targeted guided relaxations feeling much calmer and relaxed and positive.
- Learn how to safely exercise with our custom-made yoga flows for women who are pregnant following one or more losses.
- Gain support from other women in your same situation in a small and private Facebook group so you don’t have to go through this alone, as well as access to an expert in this area.
Bonuses currently available if you sign up now:
- My Super Smoothie Guide, and also my Super Smoothie Guide for Gestational Diabetes – learn how to make smoothies properly that will support you in pregnancy.
- My Labourade list of recipes to keep you hydrated and fuelled during labour (or any other time) so you don’t have to buy commercial electrolyte drinks full of nasties.
- My Angels to Rainbows eBook on healing after miscarriage and moving into your pregnancy.
- And the best bonus…beautiful surprise gifts mailed to your door…wait and see!
Here’s how it works:
- 4 weeks of content available online so you don’t have to go anywhere.
- Facebook lives each week – join us live or watch the replay afterwards if you can’t make it.
- [[Please note change of dates]] — Facebook live dates are 1:00 PM (Melbourne, Australia time) for 4 Tuesdays in a row – Feb 25th & March 3rd, 10th, 17th.
- A weekly email of information and resources for the week – yours to keep for life.
- Specific guided relaxations and meditations for pregnancy after loss – yours to keep for life.
- 2 hours’ worth of custom-made yoga videos – yours to keep for life (also awesome to use after baby is born).
- A place in our secret and safe Facebook group for life.
If you tried all this on your own:
It would cost you a pretty penny just for the bespoke customized guided meditations and yoga flows for pregnancy after loss – upwards of $2500.
If you bought a meditation album separately, it would cost you $30+.
If you signed up for unlimited yoga classes for 4 weeks, this could cost you $180+.
To see me for a consult 4 times would cost you $450.
Aside from money, what would this cost you?
It could cause you so much unnecessary stress, anxiety and heartache.
It might cost you your mental health, your physical health, your baby’s health.
It would cost you a heck of a lot of time to research and gather resources and figure this all out (and still be stressed if it’s ‘right’).
It may cost you getting incorrect info from someone else online who is unqualified, inexperienced, and just doesn’t get what a unique position we are in.
“I joined this program as soon as I found out I was pregnant so it’s helped me through my most anxious time, weeks 5-9 of my pregnancy. Just knowing I’m not alone in these feelings of fear and anxiety, it is normal after losses to feel this way and just some different tactics of coping. [I loved] the pregnancy after loss meditation, I’ve listened to it most days and it really helps! Thank you so much for creating this program, I’m so glad I found out about it, it really is exactly what I needed and I’m glad someone out there is actually creating something like this for the many women who are going through pregnancy after loss, it really is such a scary time and unless you’ve been through it I don’t think others can understand, so to have a supportive and understanding program like this is wonderful. Thanks Grace xx” ~Anonymous participant
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes! You can pay in 4 easy weekly payments or in one simple payment. OR we are now offering personalised payment plans if you need it set up a different way for you to be able to afford it and join us. Contact us directly to set this up.
Will this information be available to me after the 4 week program is finished?
Yes, you have access to everything that you receive for LIFE. If you miss Facebook lives, the recording will stay up in the group for a limited time so you can watch it later.
How does this program offer support and accountability?
You will have access to me through Facebook lives, email, and the Facebook group throughout the program. You will also have support and connection from the other women in our private Facebook group to help you along if you are struggling, have questions, or want to see what others are up to.
I don’t have a lot of time and I feel quite stressed sometimes. How easy will this be to incorporate into my life, or will it just create more for me to do?
Ease is the name of the game here. The point of this program is to make sure that it is easy for you to participate with grace and ease and REDUCE stress and worry in your life, not make more of it.
Do yourself and your baby a huge favour and join us. By signing up now you receive all the bonuses currently available. You can pay in a simple single payment, or choose our easy payment plan.
What if my due date is before the end of the program, or my baby is born before the program ends?
That is totally ok! All of the information, resources and supports provided are still useful once baby is earthside. AND, you will have it forever so you can go back to it anytime you want.
Don’t forget – Personalised payment plans available if the below options don’t work for you. Please email me directly. Let’s make this work for you however we can.
There are limited places available!
Those of you joining us this round will have me while I now have my rainbow baby! It would be my privilege to be on this journey with you.
I am so looking forward to meeting you and supporting you through this time!
“I wanted to gain support from others navigating their way through pregnancy after loss. I love your guided meditations so I’m already a fan of your work! I loved the first fb live and seeing/sharing mementos from lost babies. This was really healing for me to share and I loved seeing what others did to honor their babes. [This program] was definitely helpful! I swear your guided meditations for healing miscarriage are what helped me most to grieve and conceive this baby!! There was a time that I could only listen to your guided meditation because I found so much comfort in your voice that I would often start others (from the insight timer app) and would then switch back to yours because I preferred it so much more! Thank you so much for offering this program!” ~Lauren K.