Nutritional Medicine Consultations
- Are you planning to have children?
- Are you pregnant? Do you wish to be at your most optimal health to grow that little baby while also keeping yourself in amazingly glowing health?
- Have you had a baby recently or do you already have children?
- Are you pregnant and feeling tired, swollen, unwell, catching every bug going around?
- Have you been told you are high risk for or have been diagnosed with a condition while pregnant?
- Are you breastfeeding, formula feeding or weaning your child and require support for this?
- Do you or your baby/child have digestive issues – constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, gas, reflux, heartburn, pain, cramps, etc.?
- Have you or your child had tests or been told you may (or do) have nutritional insufficiencies, deficiencies or toxicities?
- Would you like to ensure you have the energy, strength and stamina forlabour and birth and postnatally to take care of yourself and baby?
- Are you hoping to have a natural or home birth? Would you like to increase the likelihood that you have optimal energy, strength and stamina for labour and birth?
- However you birth, are you hoping to recover as quickly as possible? (Or possibly quicker or with less complications than last time?)
- Would you like to ensure that your mental health remains intact throughout and after your pregnancy and birth?
- Have you been told you are at risk of having a child with special needs or a disability?
- Do you have a child that has a health condition, special needs or suspected or diagnosed disability?
- Do you have a baby or child with constipation, diarrhoea, reflux, colic, eczema, asthma, frequent crying, difficulty sleeping, hyer/hypotonicity, sensory issues, or any other issues?
- Does your baby or child have suspected or known intolerances or allergies?
- Is your child a picky eater or restrictive in their diet?
- Do you or your family seem to get sick frequently?
As a Nutritional Medicine Practitioner, I help you to manage your health, and your family’s health, in a holistic and evidence-based way, individual to you and your family circumstances, discovering and treating the root cause, not just the symptoms. We will use food as medicine, along with any necessary lifestyle recommendations, testing referrals and supplement prescription. I can work in conjunction with your other medical and health practitioners to enhance and complement support and treatment.
Let’s work together to achieve your goals.
Although I work with a wide variety of clients with many different health needs,
I especially have an interest in natural pregnancy, labour and birth.
I am also a certified infant massage instructor and as well as providing nutritional and health advice for you and your family, during your session I can also teach you simple stroke techniques to use with your baby or child to help with issues such as colic, eczema, constipation, reflux, crying, sleep, relaxation, stress, sinus or chest congestion, improving mood, coordination, muscle tone, sensory issues, parent-child bonding, preterm or other special needs (or you can register for a workshop instead if you prefer).
These simple massage sequences are beneficial for parents, infants and children.
I am also connected with a whole network of health practitioners, including midwives, other natural medicine practitioners/therapists, massage therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, live blood analysts, and other professionals who work with women, babies, children, special needs and disability, and I can refer where required to provide a full and well-rounded service for you, and will work alongside anyone you are seeing.